Keep your Vauxhall/Opel Corsa in perfect running order and maintain its value. Haynes shows you how and saves you money.
Step-by-step instructions clearly linked to hundreds of photos and Illustrations show you how to do each job.
Spanner ratings grade all tasks by difficulty and experience level.
From easy servicing jobs for the novice... ...to difficult tasks for the expert.
Haynes Hints give valuable tips and short-cuts that help make the job easier.
Tool Tips contain useful Information such as ways of removing parts without using special tools.
Written from hands on experience, based on the strlpdown and rebuild of a Vauxhall Corsa vehicle using commonly-avallable tools.
Inside this Manual
- Basic maintenance - simple weekly checks
- Service your car - complete step-by-step guide
- Fault finding - pinpoint specific problems easily
- Roadside Emergencies - how to deal with them
- Pass the MOT - step-by-step test checks
- Reference section - includes a detailed glossary
- Braking system - safety checks and repairs
- Fuel and ignition systems - explained
- Electrical system - fault finding and repairs
- Engine - tune-up, minor and major repairs
- Wiring diagrams - easy-to-follow layout
- Fully indexed - find Information quickly
Models covered by this Manual
Corsa models with petrol engines, including special/limited editions; Hatchback, Corsavan & Combo Van
1.0 litre (973cc) 3-cyl petrol
1.2 litre (1196cc & 1199cc), 1.4 litre (1389cc) & 1.6 litre (1598cc) 4-cyl petrol
Does NOT cover diesel engine models
Does NOT cover new Corsa range introduced October 2000
rechercher des articles similaires par catégorie
rechercher des articles similaires par thème: